Caramel Biscotti must have spent part of his Christmas glancing over his shoulder as he listens to the pitter patter of little tennis shoe feet gaining on him and the title of bigfootery’s biggest media whore. Media whores, to this author, are persons willing to sacrifice their own integrity and those of the greater bigfootery world in the interest of gaining some time in the media. Based upon earlier events of the year, and something that we found in the in-box over the weekend, the Bigfoot Bully, Donald Keating, is working hard to become Caramel’s equal in terms of being a bigfootery media whore.
Sometime in the last few weeks The Bully appeared on an episode of TODAY in his quest for stardom. It was a miserable failure for him and bigfootery. The segment has been youtube’d and appears below. It is a video of a TV screen, not amazing in quality, but enough to let you get the idea of the goat rope.
It seems Kathie Lee, proud parent who is not shy about media whoring her own kids and long suffering wife of Frank, and Hoda came to Ohio to do some footing and a hatchet job on bigfootery with a few choice insults for The Bully thrown in for good measure. Those two women are private plane flyin, Walmart cammo buyin, campy actin, WHOOO, WHOO – sorry, started channeling Ric Flair, favorite son and wrasslin promo cutter extraordinaire.
Anyways, after some standard B-roll footage of Meldrum and his prints it was off to Ohio. For the sake of brevity, here are our major observations:
- Keating was dressed in his faux suede jacket, polo shirt and tennis shoes. From what we hear, as Keating’s version of field research is conducted within 100′ of a lighted picnic shelter, his field wardrobe is pretty typical. Yep, long bushwhacking hikes in tennis shoes and suede are the gear every good field researcher needs.
- Kathie Lee and Hoda were campy, but I guess that is the message they wanted to deliver, bigfootery is really not worth taking seriously.
- Note to the Bully Keating, if you are the one instructing the gals in the finer aspects of bigfoot research, stopping them from standing on opposite sides of a tree and beating on it might have been a good idea. If the end of Kathie Lee’s stick had broken, Hoda would have been eating wood, and then not eating for a few weeks. That was plain dumbass move to allow them to do that, but I suspect some who watched were hoping for catastrophic wood failure after seeing enough to know where this segment was headed.
- Keating revisited the location of his claimed sighting where he said he saw the bigfoot by the light of a full moon, this is the sighting The Bigfootery Enquirer revealed earlier this year as a lie/hoax as the moon was neither full or above the horizon at the time. No mention of the moon or that it was at night during his appearance. Want to learn more about this particular Bully lie, you can consult this post. His second sighting, the now you see it now you don’t sighting , was not mentioned. But a new one from the park was, eye shine, how convenient and inconclusive.
- Remarking to Keating about his “wasted life” was a thank goodness I was not drinking when I saw that moment. The scene from the Godfather “act like a man” came to mind, Keating just wimped through it with a shrug. Hey, The Bully could have remarked, I make more in one day during my annual conference than you made on those crappy cruise line commercial, Kathie.
- After watching, three staff members of The Bigfootery Enquirer all had a similar question about Kathie Lee, bald eagle jones?
To wrap up, The Bigfoot Bully, Don Keating, managed to definitely join the ranks of Caramel Biscotti as a bigfootery media whore. Keating managed to allow them to make a fool of him and bigfootery in general, but he got what he wanted which was some publicity. We suspect that between Moon TV and now NBC, any media outlet looking for someone who is gullible, has no honor, is someone willing to be paraded out for embarrassment of themself and bigfootery in general, and someone who will work cheap will have Keating in their Rolodex as the bigfootery village idiot on call.