With prejudice is important. It frequently indicates the court’s opinion of misconduct upon the part of the claimant and forbids both parties from filing another claim.
A settlement agreement was brokered by the magistrate, we imagine both parties got a piece of his mind, but especially the moving party.
- Both parties responsible for their own cost and attorney fees.
- Removal of and cease further disparaging or defaming remarks towards each other.
- Hovey must file within 20 days, at her own expense, a disclaimer and forfeiture of her registration of her claim to copyright in the “Photograph”.
We suspect this did not work out quite as she hoped, out filing fees, attorney fees and loss of her copyright claim instead of $75k or more.
- We feel sorry that Poling got pulled into such a trivial matter and had to spend money.
- People should remember that she was willing to risk giving up the identity and location of her witness during discovery in the hope to make some money off this suit. We think that’s a violation of ABS rules, but who needs no stinkin rules when you are the Pres. Fine hair to cut as she will cut it as part of a swerve, she never had to, but it would have happened if she continued down the path she had set in motion. And that is how it will be spun, she nobly withdrew to prevent it – baloney.
We are outraged someone would put a witness, nay a bigfoot who posed for the best bigfoot picture ever, at risk that way. Outraged, flabbergasted, shocked, chucklee chucked.